Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Grad Life

Now that my senior project is over, I'm going to be posting about food that I eat in a more general sense. I won't be judging each picture solely on how it looks; but rather, I will include where I bought the dish if I'm out to eat, or how I made it if I'm making dinner in. Stay tuned and wish me luck as I try to land a food/farm-related job! 

Below: a mojito I made before Culture Shock--a music festival that takes place late April at SUNY Purchase each year. Ask your local liquor store if they sell an all natural, low-in-sugar mojito mix, mine did! Mix that with white rum, mint leaves (rub them in your hands a little bit to bring out the smell and taste), a splash of seltzer water, and some ice! To die for.

P.S. I'm vegetable gardening and raising chickens in my backyard, so I'll keep y'all updated on how that's going, too! 






No comments: